MP2570 | Dual Channel Studio Grade Mic Preamp in a Single 500 Slot
- Save The Money and Space in 500 Rack
- 2 Independent Mic Preamps in a Single 500 Slot
- VERUM’70 Discrete Studio Grade Mic Preamps
- Ultra Low Noise Performance EIN: -128dBu
- Ultra Low Distortion at High Gain Level
- NOS Germanium Transistors Saturation FX Circuit
- Hi Fidelity and Details Preservation
- Gain Range: +12dB to +65dB
- Texas Instruments Pro-Grade Opamps
- On-Board Voltage Regulators and Filters
- DIY KIT / Fully Assembled
Typically, If you wish to record the signal from two microphones simultaneously, you would have to use two Mic Preamps and two slots in 500 racks.
Which means spending twice more money on Preamps and wasting valuable space in the expensive 500 rack. MP2570 solves this problem!
MP2570 offers two independent mic preamp channels in a single 500 rack slot. You are saving the money Twice! First on the Preamp and then again on the 500 rack slots!
The adapter provided with the MP2570 preamplifier converts the standard output of the 500 Rack to additional input.
The outputs of both channels are available on the front panel via the TRS Jack sockets.
MP2570 vs 1073LB Comparison Video – Acoustic Guitar
Two Independent Microphone Channels in a Single 500 Rack Slot!
MP2570 is the Studio Grade Dual Channel Microphone Preamplifier capable of recording from two different sources simultaneously using only a single 500 rack space.
The MP2570 is the perfect addition to any two-channel DAW interface. You can record anything from the simple guitar + vocal arrangement, record the same source with two different microphones or create the stereo recording.
- Use the condenser and dynamic mics simultaneously. Capture different character of each mic and create the perfect recording.
- Record the sound of the instrument + room ambience sound to achieve the rich and natural results.
NOS Germanium Transistors from 60’s!
Modern ultra-clean studio Preamps deliver the same boring sound regardless how much gain has been applied.
Each Channel of the MP2570 is equipped with switchable FX Transistor Circuitry which enriches the signal with a variety of harmonics produced by Discrete Vintage Germanium and Silicon Transistors.
This uniquely designed FX circuitry emulates the more-gain / more-drive behaviour of the Classic Mic Preamps.
More gain means more harmonics! Just like in Vintage Preamp. The FX Circuitry uses Real NOS Germanium transistors from the
Sample recorded with AKG C214 Microphone.